Monday, March 21, 2011

Love around 2:30pm on the Second Day of Spring

Marshmallow Goodness
Kaleidoscope spinning round
Wheel of fortune
Clever clown

So serious, Light
So serious, Bright

A thousand names
As many games
Riding through the cherry straws
Feeding my lonely brain

Kool-aid sea
Waves of cream
Sand of pixie sticks
Sailing on with me

Lollipop sweetness
Bunnies jump by
A big yellow sunflower
Saying hello dear, I am fine.

Peace
Love
Music
Art

All wrapped together
A warm and glazed
Pop tart

Kitten purring loudly
Puppy chasing ball
Deer taking first steps
I'll hold you, you won't fall.

Baby bird
Takes flight
Changing from bald
With hair
less fright


Pink and yellow
Purple
White
Blending together
Upon first sight

Sucking on sweet tarts
Skittles fill the tub
Vanilla steeping on stovetop
Makes a body rub

Coaxing with wisteria branches
Flirting with my skin
Spanking me with secret trances
This time, I am pinned.

Kiss me lover
You wash my hair
Agave steam
fills the air

Pigeonhole-you made of me
Where I can stay
And be your ____!

I'm yours,
Salt Water Taffy
delight
Never breaking away
Butterfly kisses
Singing
We are tight.

I am free
Loyal
Romantic
Creature
Calling in the night
I'll play today, everything's alright.

I'm glad you came
It goes on another day
poetic words
I'm open
Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment